Food & Food Contact Materials
CIRS Group
Medical Devices
C&K Testing
Carbon Neutrality

MARA Imported Feed and Pet Food Registration


Under the revised Administrative Measures on Imported Feed and Feed Additives Registration (MoA Order No. 2 of 2014) issued in 2017, companies shall submit registration to MARA for imported feed and feed additives and obtain the Registered License. In addition, pet food is a kind of feed, and according to the Administrative Measures on Pet Food (MARA Notice No. 20) issued in 2018, companies shall also submit registration for pet compound feed and pet feed additive premix.

Who Shall Register?

  • Foreign manufacturers selling feed (feed & feed additive) and pet food to China

Foreign manufacturers must appoint a local Chinese agent like CIRS China to submit the feed and pet food registration. The local agent should be knowledgeable and qualified to carry out the registration.

Our Services

CIRS China fulfils all the qualifications and requirements of being a local Chinese agent (registered capital, expertise, etc). We provide all the necessary services in one package to complete registration at the most competitive price in the market.

Our services include:

Formula Compliance Review
(Registration Feasibility Analysis)

  • Evaluation of whether the recipe is complying with Chinese regulations

  • Preparation of a feed and pet food registration proposal

Feed and Pet Food Registration

  • Data evaluation and data gap analysis

  • Translation and notarization of certifying documents

  • Dossier preparation and submission

  • Tracking the registration status and communication with MARA